second year in a row, ... I see this open-eyed dream ..where Teacher's day has become synonym with 'the speech'. and- I see myself standing on 'the stage' thanking THEM my for the dream that I actually never dremt -off!
....My best, Most favorite, the moviating ones. To THEM I owe the sense to appreciate the 'beauty in mankind' .
Three years and Four different organisations ; glad it all began with my Alma Mater(!) , as a student I was being 'trained' to 'teach'. Like always, I ended up 'gaining' more than, I could 'give' ; Love, Respect, Joyous moments, Queries, Critique, Questions, and more Challenging Questions...
Back in Autumn 2011, I started teaching at my most favourite school under the guidance of my most favourite teacher..
-Ashish sir has taught us the mantra of acceptance of 'multi-perspectives',and kept us on our toes so we come out with the best in us!
-Ashish sir has taught us the mantra of acceptance of 'multi-perspectives',and kept us on our toes so we come out with the best in us!
-Even without her presence, G. Ma'am................
So, I 'receive' (as a Teacher) with utmost pride, the Love and Gratitude of my students hoping that THEY(my teachers)receive it as a tribute back.
My gurus/prophets/motivators/guides/angels who - Taught Me Not Only To 'DREAM' but, Walked Along To Bring Those Dreams ALIVE!
My gurus/prophets/motivators/guides/angels who - Taught Me Not Only To 'DREAM' but, Walked Along To Bring Those Dreams ALIVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment