So its not my work which would be talked about but right outside the ' work life' that would speak louder ...
It's 2013, and I happily settle here about 556th time in last 5 years .. This isn't Teacher's chair but a zone which got the ' teacher in making' upright! So much right that I know each time, this is where I would return...
My best friends struggles to survive in -known city but, unknowingly always comes back here and we feel like at Home!You know how sometimes some places make you feel- comfy , friendly and you can stay all day around!
The ' patient listener in me', and 'talking tom in him' gets stronger each time the secrets get confined with hours flying by...
My 1st job was in ggn and it was the usual stopover for cheese corn and a strong coffee ..The shifting to the ' goldman's hut' made me crave for this 'corner-comfort' which I could manage it now with my third.
But, it isn't the usual stopover with feeling of liberation and fun. It is actually an escapade from 'their dreams' and a dive into mine..But why does this coffee still tastes not guilt-free?
-- half empty glass that my folks see!
It's 2013, and I happily settle here about 556th time in last 5 years .. This isn't Teacher's chair but a zone which got the ' teacher in making' upright! So much right that I know each time, this is where I would return...
My best friends struggles to survive in -known city but, unknowingly always comes back here and we feel like at Home!You know how sometimes some places make you feel- comfy , friendly and you can stay all day around!
The ' patient listener in me', and 'talking tom in him' gets stronger each time the secrets get confined with hours flying by...
My 1st job was in ggn and it was the usual stopover for cheese corn and a strong coffee ..The shifting to the ' goldman's hut' made me crave for this 'corner-comfort' which I could manage it now with my third.
But, it isn't the usual stopover with feeling of liberation and fun. It is actually an escapade from 'their dreams' and a dive into mine..But why does this coffee still tastes not guilt-free?
-- half empty glass that my folks see!
No comments:
Post a Comment